“How to create a WordPress website USING BLUEHOST within 30 minutes in 2022”
We have entered the year 2022, YOU NEED a website to promote your business online or a personal blog to start posting content and start making money online in 2022 (Happy New Year)
The simplest approach to develop an online presence for your business or personal blog is to create your own website. The work is easier than you might think, thanks to a variety of programs and website-building platforms that allows anyone to create a website within 30 minutes
WordPress is one of the most widely used website creation tools. WordPress now powers over 41% of all websites on the internet, according to official statistics.
My name is Bravery Tom, I’ve worked on the internet space for passed 3 decades Now, what I do is, I share informational and quality content relating to digital marketing with real case studies and deep research to help you and I make a living on the internet, also realize what works, and what doesn’t so we can all win together.
In this tutorial, we will learnHow to create a WordPress website USING BLUEHOST within 30 minutes in 2022. All you need to do is to follow these 6 quick steps, and if you READ till the End I HAVE A PROPOSED OFFER FOR YOU.
Let’s get started without further ado.
This entire guide is just a 6 step process
- Get Hosting + Free Domain
- Setup Hosting & Install WordPress
- Log In To Your Website
- Install A Theme You Like (Pick The Look & Style of Your Website)
- Edit Site Details
- Set Up Website Menu
- Publish your first content
- My Thoughts
- PROPOSED OFFER
5 Reasons you need to have a website (IT’S A MUST)
- Having a website will attract new customers to your business and make you more money
- Add instant credibility to your business simply by having a website.
- Generate passive income (make money in your sleep – keep reading)
- Gives you freedom to work from anywhere
- It’s ridiculously easy and affordable (and fun)
- How to create a WordPress website USING BLUEHOST within 30 minute
How to create a WordPress website USING BLUEHOST within 30 minutes in 2022
Step #1 – Get Hosting + Free Domain
The first step is to obtain website hosting – this is where all of your website’s information is stored. Bluehost is the preferred hosting service for WordPress.
As a result, the only cost throughout the setting up will be for website hosting. Everything is free, including WordPress, the website domain, and website themes.
- Go to Bluehost’s official website.
- Then select ‘Get Started’ from the drop-down menu.
You’ll be redirected to a pricing page. You’ll find a selection of packages to choose from here. Choose the $2.95/month option.
Then you need to decide on a domain name “this will be your website URL”. We recommend giving this some serious thought so you can get it properly the first time. Even though you can change it whenever you want, people who observe shifting domain names will be less trusting of your website. Bluehost will notify you whether or not a domain name is available, allowing you to proceed with your selection or return to the previous page to select another domain name.
You’re done if you follow the prompts and complete the process.
When you sign up for the hosting service, don’t forget to validate your email (Bluehost will send you an automatic link).
It wasn’t simple when I first started designing websites over a decade ago. Thankfully, all these years later, it’s now possible to set up a website in under 30 minutes.
Step #2 – Setup Hosting & Install WordPress
After you’ve sorted out your hosting, it’s time to start developing your website.
Go to your Bluehost account and sign in.
Bluehost will allow you to start building your website right immediately. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the ‘Skip’ option.
Bluehost will begin installing WordPress for you, allowing you to work on it independently.
Step #3 – Log Into Your Website
Most customers find it easier to set up their site with WordPress rather than through Bluehost.
You can try to adjust your site from within Bluehost as you become more familiar with both services. It’s entirely up to you!
From the Bluehost dashboard, go to the left menu and select ‘My Sites.’
- From the list of sites, select your website. If this is your first visit, it should be the only one.
- From here, you may access your WordPress account. This will take you to the WordPress dashboard.
- On top of the dashboard, you’ll see a ribbon that says ‘Coming Soon Active.’ This indicates that the site is currently being built and has not yet been launched. All of this can be changed at any time by clicking the ‘Launch your site’ button. We encourage clicking on it anyhow so you can see the changes you make on the site in real time (through the backend).
Step #4 – Install A Free Theme You Like
We said before in this article that WordPress has a large number of free themes to choose from. We really like how they’ve categorized these themes so you can choose what fits best for your niche.
But don’t let that hold you back. After all, you might simply find the perfect theme for you in completely other areas.
- Hover over ‘Appearance’ in the left dashboard menu.
- A new sub-menu appears. Select ‘Themes’ from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll find a wide range of topics here. You can spend as much time as you like here, choosing your favorite theme.
- Select ‘Add New’ from the drop-down menu.
- When you’ve found a theme you’d like to test out, pick it and click ‘Install,’ then ‘Activate’ on the following page.
You can test out as many different themes as you like before settling on one that you prefer.
Step #5 – Edit Site Details
A website’s name and slogan are frequently visible when you visit it. This is not the same as the URL (which includes a.com,.net, or other suffixes), but it may have the same name.
To edit the site name and tagline:
- Click/ hover on ‘Settings’ from the dashboard menu
- Click on ‘General’
- Add a Title
- Add a Tagline
To edit the link settings:
- Under ‘Settings, ’click on ‘Permalinks’
- Under the ‘Common Settings’ section, click on the ‘Post Name’ button
- Save your changes
Step #6 – Set Up The Homepage Menu
Your website can have a variety of menu options, depending on which theme you choose. Some themes only enable you to have one menu option, while others allow you to have multiple. I will prefer you use Neve theme
We’ll discuss how to set up the major menu for a more consistent approach, as every theme will have one.
So, what is the purpose of the menu?
The menu, which is commonly displayed as a strip of clickable links at the top of your website, allows people to reach sections of the site that you deem important. It aids with site navigation and improves the reader’s overall experience.
You can go that route as well, or you can let your menu link to the site’s categories.
How you build up your menu depends on the approach you choose to take, but the principles remain the same:
- Hover/click on ‘Appearance,’ then ‘Menus,’ from the dashboard.
- You will have the choice of adding only pages, categories, or posts to your menu, or a combination of them.
- Choose the things you’d want to see on the menu. It’s worth noting that this may be modified at any moment, so there’s no need to get it just right the first time.
- After you’ve made your choices, click ‘Add to Menu.’
- Check the ‘Primary Menu’ box at the bottom of the page. If your theme allows multiple menus, you’ll see them here as well.
- Select ‘Save Menu’ from the drop-down menu.
On the home page, your menu should now be visible.
Step 7: Fill your website with content.
A website’s content is an essential component. You’ll have to make pages and posts.
Similarly, you must post content on these pages in order to contribute content to them. To add content to your page, follow these instructions.
- In your WordPress dashboard, go to ‘Posts’ in the sidebar.
- To begin, go to ‘Categories’ and create a new category. For example, marketing, business, technology, and so on.
- Next, click the ‘Add New’ button to add material (a new post) to your website.
Starting your own website in 2022 is a great step towards making money online
I launched my first website in 2018, it was the best decision I’d ever made. It eventually led to the passive income I made from my website every month
Every week, I meet more and more bloggers who have resigned from their 9-5 jobs to pursue blogging full-time.
Obviously, this will not occur overnight, but YOU MUST BEGIN AND TAKE THE FIRST STEP.
That’s why I produced this website-building guide, and happily, it’s now MUCH easier to get a website up and running. Thanks to BLUEHOST AND WORDPRESS, you don’t need to know anything about code or servers, as my own grandmother has demonstrated.
If you haven’t yet registered a Bluehost account, go here to get a limited discount and a free domain name.
The said Proposed Offer
But if you still need help, I and my team can help you set everything up and running within 30 minutes for you just for FREE (JUST to assist you in YOUR Blogging Journey) that is the lease we can DO!