Nowadays, everyone wants to open an Amazon account and start a business online. That’s because Amazon has been at the forefront of e-commerce for years and is often regarded as one of the most user-friendly platforms for making money online. You don’t need to put a lot of money into this business; all you have to do is register an Amazon account, locate the proper niche to sell in, and boom, you’ve got yourself an online store.
Many people question if they can register an Amazon account without providing a phone number. It is, unfortunately, not possible, and here’s why. Amazon offers merchants the option of “OTP verification” to help them avoid a variety of sticky situations.
This means that when you decide to access your Amazon account, you must give your cell phone number, and Amazon will send you a unique code to unlock your account. As a result, for security concerns, it is not possible to register an Amazon seller account without a phone number.
But in this article, I’ll reveal a simple trick on how to Create Amazon Account without phone number in 2022, so follow with me.
Everyone understands that Amazon prioritizes the safety and contentment of their customers at this time. As a result, Amazon employs security measures to limit fraudulent circumstances inside the seller’s business in order to avoid uncomfortable situations with hackers who can cause significant harm to the company.
How to Create Amazon Account without phone number in 2022 with these 6 steps
- step 1: Visit Amazon’s website at www.amazon.com.
- step 2: You’ll notice “Your Account” on the right, which you should click.
- step 3: Click Create an Amazon account.
- step 4: Fill out the Amazon sign-up form. This includes your name, email address, and password.
- step 5: Then select “Create Your Amazon Account” from the drop-down menu.
- step 6: As you can see, your phone number was not requested.
Now that we’ve completed the Amazon account creation process, let’s look at how to easily set up an Amazon account.
How to Make a Payment with an Amazon Card
As you may be aware, you must first set up your payment method before you can shop on Amazon. Simply said, this entails entering the card payment information from which the payment will be made. How are you going to do it?
- Log in to your Amazon account if you haven’t already.
- Take your mouse to “Account & Lists” on the far right.
- Select “Your Account” from the menu that appears. This takes you to a new page.
- Click on “Payment choices” once again. This will lead you to the page where you can enter your card information.
- So, provide your credit card information. This comprises the cardholder’s name, card number, and expiration date (month and year).
- After that, select “Add your card.”
Done. Your card has been added to the list.
How Do I Include My Shipping Address?
Your Amazon shipping address is where all of your purchased items will be delivered. So, what’s the best way to include your mailing address?
- Please log in to your account.
- Go to “Account & Lists” using your mouse. Then select “Your account.”
- Click “Your addresses” on the new page that appears.
The following details will be required:
- Name in full
- Address on the street
- Zip Code, City, State
- Number to call. This isn’t required, however it is essential for delivery.
- Then select “Add your address” from the drop-down menu.
That is all there is to it.
Is it possible to create more than one Amazon account?
Yes, it is possible to create more than one Amazon accounts, despite the fact that it was once allowed to register 10-15 profiles. You must now complete SMS confirmation for each of your Amazon accounts in order to create them. However, purchasing fresh SIM cards for this reason on a regular basis is not inexpensive.
Using a virtual SIM is the most dependable, cost-effective, and tried method for creating an Amazon account without a phone. For a modest charge, a virtual phone number for Amazon can be used to obtain a registration code. You can also rest assured that the login you receive will not raise any suspicions or unwanted attention from the administration.
How to get an Amazon.com virtual phone number
Amazon gives a virtual phone number for its merchant for approximately 0.2$, which is significantly less than similar websites’ costs. You may also create an extra page for eBay, Alibaba, Paypal, and other prominent sites using this source. You can choose the country the phone number will be associated with. This service is, in general, really reliable and convenient.
How to get an Amazon virtual phone number with these steps
It will take you no more than 5-7 minutes to purchase an Amazon virtual phone number. So, here are the four easy steps you should follow:
- Register at sms-man.com.
- Make a financial contribution to your account.
- Select “Amazon” from the home page.
- Select an appropriate virtual phone number and confirm your selection.
That concludes our discussion. The virtual phone number is now accessible through your personal account.