You can send prepaid Amazon gift cards to your loved ones as gifts. Gift cards provide the recipient with flexibility in selecting their own gifts. In this piece, I’ll show you how to transfer Amazon gift card balance to another Amazon account.
You can buy anything within the range with the money received from a gift card from Amazon’s global shopping platform.
Gift cards can now be sent online rather without much effort, so the days of pondering what to get your loved ones are long gone.
If you’re seeking advice on the subject, we’ve put up a guide that will show you how to transfer your Amazon gift card balance to another Amazon account.
How to Transfer Amazon Gift Card Balance to Another Account
You can find out if you can transfer Amazon gift cards or not by reading the rest of this article. Additionally, you will learn how to move eGift cards to another Amazon account with the help of the carefully outlined instructions.
How Can I Transfer Amazon Gift Card Balance to Another Amazon Account? Is the Balance of Your Amazon Gift Card Transferable?
The balance on an Amazon gift card cannot be transferred to another account. Your Amazon gift card balance cannot be transferred directly, however you can send an eGift Card to the specified Amazon account. Their Amazon Pay account will get the funds for future usage.
How Do I Transfer an Amazon Gift Card Balance to Another Account?
Transferring a gift card balance from one account to another is not permitted, as stated in the Amazon Terms and Conditions. But you can have your gift card redeemed again by getting in touch with Amazon’s customer service department.
You can then redeem it for another Amazon account. You can also send eGift cards to your loved ones in the manner shown below:
1. Go to the Amazon Gift Cards Store and select eGift Cards from the menu on the left.
2. Select the gift card design by clicking it.
3. Select the Delivery type and Amount as indicated.
4. Put in the email address of the receiver, the sender’s name, the message, the quantity, and the delivery date.
5. Finally, click on Buy Now and finish the payment process to send the eGift card.
The sum will be deposited into the recipient’s Amazon Pay account.
Is it Possible to Transfer an Amazon Gift Card to Another Account?
Your Amazon gift card cannot be transferred to another account. However, you may send a gift card to anyone by text or email, and they’ll get the value of the card in their Amazon Pay balance. To learn it in depth, adhere to the above-given stages.
How to Move a Gift Card to a Different Account? The amount will be added to the recipient’s Amazon Pay balance.
Once the claim code is used, a gift card cannot be transferred to another account. With the help of the subsequent procedures, you can contact Amazon Help and ask them to request that the gift card not be redeemed.
1. Visit Amazon Help in your browser.
2. Press the chat button.
Note: If you are unable to access the chatting tool, you can also utilize the Call me feature.
3. The window for Live Chat with Amazon Customer Service will appear.
4. Speak with the Amazon Chat Helper and choose “Managing my account,” “Prime,” or “gift cards” to start the chat.
5. Continue making appropriate selections to deliver the requested information.
You can transfer the gift card to the preferred account once it has returned to the original account.
Can I Transfer the Balance from an Amazon Gift Card to PayPal?
The balance of an Amazon gift card cannot be transferred to PayPal. However, you can send and receive eGift cards to any preferred account using Amazon Pay.
Can I Transfer the Balance of an Amazon Gift Card to a Bank Account?
No, you cannot transfer the remaining balance on an Amazon gift card to a bank account since you can only use the money on Amazon.com.
If you order from Amazon and cancel it immediately, there is only one way your money can be transferred back to your bank account.
Following the cancelling process, a refund will be issued to your bank account. However, you should only contemplate doing this in an emergency, as it would not be morally right on your part.
Can I Transfer my Amazon Gift Card Balance to Credit/Debit Card?
As it would require you to transfer money from your gift card balance to your bank account, which is not possible, you cannot transfer the balance of your Amazon gift card to a credit or debit card.
Can I Transfer the Balance of an Amazon Gift Card to a Different Country?
The remaining balance on your Amazon Gift Card cannot be sent abroad. No matter where they are located, you can only send Amazon gift cards to those who already have an account.
All that needs to be done is select the right currency, secondly, log into the appropriate country’s Amazon website, and lastly, check your eligibility and redemption status in that country.
Can I Use Google Play Balance on Amazon?
The balance from Google Play cannot be used on Amazon. eCommerce websites cannot use the Play Store balance. It can only be used for Play Store apps and games, as well as for in-app purchases.
How to Give an Amazon Gift Card
Gift cards come in a variety of formats, including eGift, physical, brand, corporate/bulk, and gift cards. Following these steps, we’ll demonstrate how to send a physical gift card:
1. The Amazon Gift Cards Store can be accessed.
2. Choose ACTUAL GIFT CARDS.
3. Select the gift card design by clicking it.
4. After that, click “Buy Now” to finish the payment procedure.
5. You can give the physical gift card to anybody you like after you receive it.
Additionally, anyone can receive an eGift card. Follow the instructions in the article’s earlier phases to accomplish that.
How Can an Amazon Gift Card Be Redeemed?
Once you have logged into your Amazon account, take the following actions to redeem a gift card:
1. On your Amazon homepage, click the All hamburger icon in the upper left corner.
2. Select the Your Account link in the Help & Settings section.
3. Select the Tab for Gift Cards.
4. From the left pane, select the Redeem a Gift Card option.
5. To redeem an Amazon gift card, enter the claim code and click Apply to your balance.
Purchase A Product
- Your gift card can be redeemed by using it to make an Amazon purchase.
- your Amazon account by logging in.
- Choose the things you wish to purchase and then add them to your cart. When everything is set and done, you can click “Proceed to checkout“.
- Scroll down to the gift cards and promotional codes section on the payment page. After entering your claim code, click “apply.”
We trust you now understand How To Transfer Amazon Gift Card Balance To Another Amazon Account. Please feel free to tell us what you think about this post. If is there other information you might need to learn, use the comment section to tell us your mind.