Here are the tools and services I used and found very useful. I recommend them.
Whether you are looking to build your own online empire or you have already started and want to grow and skyrocket your online business, you will find something useful here.
Email marketing tools
- GetResponse: One of the best email marketing services out there.
- Builderal: Send 60K Emails with No Contacts Limit for 39$!
- Mailchimp: I use it for cold outreach mailings and prospecting.
- Gmass: a Mailmerge extension for Gmail/Gsuite (great for cold mailing)
- SEMRUSH: In-depth SEO analysis and tools to help rank my website higher in search engines and get more organic traffic.
- H-supertools: Fast, Free, and Simple Keyword Research Tools.
- Keywords everywhere: Simple Chrome extension for keyword search volume data.
- RankMath: Onpage Seo Optimization plugins (completely free and user-friendly to set up).
Design and graphics.
- Canva:I use it to design almost all my graphics, like YouTube Thumbnails, Blog Banners, Images, Ebooks, etc.
- Bannersnack: An Awesome Tool to Create HTML5 Ads and Banners easily.
- Theme: Neve (Completely free and user friendly)
Writing and Grammar Error Checking Tools
- Grammarly: A free writing App that will help you make your online writing clear and effective (using)
- Jaspers. A i: An IA Rewritertools helps to write article very fast, Grammarly free, 100% Unique article, you can get 3 day free trial
- ProwritingAid: Freewriting and grammar checking tool for writers.
- Duplichecker: It helps you check if your article content is plagiarism.
Web Hosting & VPS
- Hostinger: Getting your website live is as simple as the click of a button. Everything you need – is provided in a clear way.
- Bluehost: A web hosting service provider – only $2.95 per month to get started (used).
Scripts, Source codes, & Themes.
- Bam: WordPress Themes & Website Templates
- Codecanyon: Buy Scripts and ready applications with source codes.
Fivver: Freelance services marketplace to offer or buy services: Find the perfect freelance services for your business
Payoneer is a financial service company founded in 2003. It provides USA, UK, AND EUROPE foreign bank accounts to its millions of customers all over the world. The also offers Payoneer’s prepaid debit MasterCard however you won’t have to pay any charges for making online purchases with the prepaid card. Get a $25 sign-up bonus here.
Paypal: Worldwide payment method (The most widely used payment system)
Tools for video marketing
Active Presenter: Free screen recording and video editing tool for Youtubers and eLearning teachers. (Using for my Youtube channel)
Youtube Studio: This is a tool I use to manage my Youtube Channel on the go from my Smartphone. A must-have tool if you don’t have a laptop and those who take their channel seriously (using).
CPA Marketing (I’m Promoting)
CPA Lead: is a world-leading performance-based CPA (cost-per-action) network that specializes in maximizing the ROI of both advertisers and affiliates.
CPAGrip: is a leading cost-per-action marketing platform. Click to register as a publisher and learn more about our monetization tools like content lockers
My top Affiliate Program (I’m Promoting)
ClickBank: probably you’ve heard about it, Clickbank isn’t a product, it’s an affiliate network where you can find thousands of promotional products
ShareASale: ShareASale has been in business for 20 years, exclusively as an Affiliate Marketing Network they also offer pay-per-lead affiliates.
Bluehost.com: Bluehost is a leading web hosting Solutions Company. Since our founding in 2003
Hostinger.com: We provide a world-class website hosting platform to over 29 million users in 178 countries.
WorriorPlus.com: Since 2006, WarriorPlus has brought together the leaders in online digital product creation and marketing.
Digistore24.com: Digistore24 is an online marketplace like ClickBank where vendors and publishers can meet themselves and then grow their online business.
NutriProfits.com: is a top affiliate program with commissions up to 40%! It offers the highest fees in the market, timely payment, and excellent support for partners.
SEMRUSH: It’s also an awesome service to promote with a 40% commission rate, SEMRUSH is an SEO tools company that helps anyone rank their websites and get more free organic traffic.
4. Get Response: One of the Top Email Marketing Services out there, and offers an awesome Affiliate program.
Strongly Recommended A MUST READ: A 30 Days Action Plan For Creating A Solid Online Business In 2022.
I hope this helps?
Do let us know your thoughts in the comment section below: