You may have heard of Mikey Kass, who is hawking his course, The Ecom Good Life. That’s if you are interested in dropshipping services.
However, it’s difficult to tell whether the course will actually help you scale your dropshipping business. Is Mikey actually privy to some top-secret hacks? Is Mikey a scam?
The Ecom Good Life review will provide an answer to that question.
You’ll find all you need to know about this course, including background information, the cost to enroll, a course summary, and more, in the sections below.
By the time you’ve finished reading, you’ll know if Ecom Good Life is perfect for you.
I’ll also tell you about a much superior alternative at the end of this article that can help you generate six-figure passive income for free just follow up with me.
Let’s get started!
Mikey Kass, who is he?
Mikey started his business full-time when he was only 18 years old. He began his dropshipping business at the age of 17 and now earns $150k per month. As a result, he dropped out of high school and moved to Hollywood Hills.
His parents were skeptical of his business and hired lawyers to investigate his locations.
That’s why he was once pursued by detectives, followed by private investigators, and questioned by lawyers about how he managed to achieve a six-figure salary.
After a year, Mikey decided to share his experience by creating a dropshipping course.
This gave birth to the “The Ecom Good Life” training program, which is a series of video lectures that show people how he achieved his Hollywood goal.
What Can You Expect From the Ecom Good Life?
Ecom Good Life, according to Mikey Kass, can teach you the following:
- How to start a successful dropshipping business
- Learn how to properly do product research and market to customers.
- Simple methods for running a successful Facebook ad campaign to market your business
- Show you how to bargain with vendors.
- Learn about the mindsets and habits that lead to success.
Below are some of the techniques Mike has picked up over the last four years, which he intends to demonstrate in the course.
- How he was able to locate winning products with a success record of above 65 percent
- He demonstrates how he generates a net profit of 40-50 percent on monthly sales of six figures.
- Rapidly increasing to $1000 per day
- Work-life balance is important.
- A step-by-step guide to taking your Shopify dropshipping store from zero to $10,000 to $150,000 a month.
- He shows you how to conduct product research and advertise your goods.
What Can You Expect From The Ecom Good Life Course?
The Ecom Good Life, like most dropshipping courses, includes a series of video sessions in which Mickey reveals his secrets to all members.
- Facebook/ Instagram Ads – These videos will teach you how to employ marketing methods to attract clients and get them to your store.
- Mikey demonstrates how to create a dropshipping store from the ground up using Shopify.
- Winning Product Research – These classes will show you how to locate the best products to sell.
- Mikey gives you some mindset techniquesto help you deal with the difficulties of dropshipping.
Mike is clever enough to include a music playlist to motivate you as a young kid, though I don’t see the value in paying for a mix of tracks that is freely available on YouTube.
Advantages and disadvantages The Ecom Good Life Course
What I like and don’t like about The Ecom Good Life are listed below.
- There’s nothing here that I particularly enjoy.
- Mikey Kass is a new player: Mikey Kass speaks in a way that makes you think he’s been to hell and back. That isn’t the case at all. His mother, a college professor, is a total control freak. Kass is only 18 years old and exhibits typical immaturity for her age. You don’t want to learn eCommerce from an 18-year-old, I swear.
- Traffic training is limited: You need to reach out beyond Facebook and Instagram in 2020. In just two areas, there are a zillion training options. You’ll need to know how to use Google Ads, Google Shopping, email marketing, and SEO, among other things.
- It’s just too expensive: $497 is just too much for this course. Kass isn’t well-known on YouTube for e-commerce, so he’ll have to promote this course through paid ads, which means it’ll be more expensive. In actuality, I’d pay no more than $49 for it, not $497.
- Material for the fluff course: Is it really necessary to include mindset training and a music playlist in your online course? Maybe tack those on for good measure, but these two items are being promoted as one of the main items you’ll receive.
Is The Ecom Good Life A Scam?
Mikey is not a scam. He’s one of the industry’s youngest drop shippers.
Would you believe an 18-year-old who claims to have made $653k from a single business in four months?
It’s not always easy to tell if the figures were made up.
Because a Shopify business allows you to create as many orders as you like, and in most circumstances, the income proof is not profit. The cost of Facebook ads, which can eat up over 90% of the profits, is rarely mentioned by dropshipping gurus.
Finally, just because it worked for him a few years ago doesn’t guarantee it will work for you now.
He has about ten videos where he claims to have discovered “killing clowns,” all of which are clearly clickbait.
He also claims to be making $10,000 per month from his YouTube channel, which is untrue.
There are slightly more than 8,000,000 views, resulting in total ad revenue of roughly $27,000. He wasn’t generating $10,000 per month from these videos because they spanned years.
It makes you wonder what else he isn’t telling you the truth about.
The Ecom Good Life Course Alternatives
Are you looking for a way to make money online without having to invest any money?
Today, I’ll explain to you a few simple and legitimate ways to make money online without spending any money. Whether you’re a 40-year-old housewife, a 15-year-old student, or a retired person, you can choose your options and start working online.
These methods can help you earn a decent amount of money online depending on how much time and effort you put in.
In today’s digital age, using an online earning website is the simplest way to make money, but there are countless more methods and services that can help you earn money from the comfort of your own home.
The bulk of these online money-making services operates through websites or mobile applications, which is the most common approach to making quick cash.
Some websites are highly recommended since they are the most dependable, legal, simple, and time-tested methods of making money online.
Thousands of internet users have also analyzed these sites, guaranteeing that they are a reputable source of online revenue due to their usability and payment ways.
Here is a list of some reputable online income websites that do not require any investment on your part.
- A 30 Days Action Plan For Creating A Solid Online Business From March 2022
- 10 Best Ways to Invest $100 to Make $1000 Within 38 Days (Proven Strategies)
- 18 Best Million dollar business ideas to start without money in 2022
- How To Make Money Typing From Home: Typing Jobs that pays 500$ -1000$ per month & Where to Find Them
- 10 Best Mobile Apps that pay Real Money In 2022
- How To Make Money Online Without Paying Anything JUST Only with your Laptop
- 10 Best Sites to Earn Money Online by Clicking Ads (Pay-To-Click Websites)
- How To Make Money With NFTs As a Non-Artist Or Blogger In 2022
The Ecom Good Life: My Thought
This is another thing that stands out like a sore thumb. Mikey has been marketing this offer with sponsored ads on social media and Google for the past year or so. The pitch has been “grab one of eight remaining Shopify stores” the entire time.
In the meantime, they’re presumably selling eight per hour. every single day. for at least a year. I wish he’d altered his mind. I doubt it would have a significant impact on their conversion rate. It’s still a ridiculous offer. But, oh well. He’s a young man. He gets a pass from me.
There are some other things to think about. What happens when he runs out of suitable niches and everyone is forced to compete with one another? Is it possible that this will get saturated? What kind of upsells can customers expect? Mikey has an Ecom Good Life course for $497 on his website.
Coaching is more expensive. And so on. Is any of that required for these prebuilt establishments to succeed? If not, and if he were more upfront in his marketing, I would accept this offer without hesitation. I mean, it was only seventeen dollars. Make a few sales and it will pay for itself.
Summary of the Ecom Good Life Review
- The Ecom Good Life is a product created by Mikey Kass.
- Product Type: E-commerce.
- The cost of joining is $497.
- Is it anything I would recommend? No!
- 2 out of 5 stars overall