Top 5 CPA Affiliate Networks for New Bloggers in 2022
Are you still struggling to make money on the internet? If your answer is “NO”, please click off this article. But if it’s “YES,” then this CPA marketing for Beginners guide is for you. This guide is the ultimate solution to start making money online with COST-PAY-ACTION Affiliate Networks. Actually, this is my first article on CPA marketing. I will try to give you an in-depth explanation of how CPA marketing works.
So follow up with me, and you will need to learn a lot here and apply those techniques. It might take some time to yield results, but eventually, you will get success at last.
In this beginner’s guide, we’re going to walk you through how CPA marketing works and will cover:
- What is CPA marketing?
- How does CPA work?
- CPA marketing payment model.
- Benefits of CPA.
- CPA Marketing Promotion Method
- Top CPA affiliate networks.
What is CPA Marketing?
CPA stands for Cost Per Action, which is nothing but Pay Per Lead. CPA marketing means you will get paid when any action or lead proposed by the advertiser is completed. This lead can be anything, such as subscribing to their services, filling up a form, submitting an email, watching a video, making a download, etc. So, you can make money even when your visitor watches a video or just submits an email and does not spend anything.
How does it sound? Great, right? CPA affiliate marketing is easier than selling any product. Why I am saying this is because people are more interested in getting free products than spending their hard-earned money. However, I do not deny the fact
that the profit you will get for generating any lead (asking the user to complete any action) will be less than what you could have generated by driving any sale (by selling the product/service) for the advertiser. Generally, you can make $2-$10 per CPA offer. It literally depends on the offer you’re promoting.
How does CPA Marketing Works
CPA marketing is an affiliate marketing business model where you, as the publisher, get paid for actions the user takes on the advertiser’s product/offer.
These actions can be capturing leads, filling out forms, product sales, or anything else that results in a conversion for the affiliate.
When you first register as an affiliate, you’re will receive your own unique tracking link through which you’ll promote the offer.
For example, I am promoting “Bank of America 100 Giftcard (Email Submit)” on Adworkmedia.com. Here, the promotion is very simple. Your visitors should sign up by giving their email, name, and password. That’s IT. It does not ask for a phone number or any credit card information. Once the action is completed, you earn $2.00 per lead. The profit is not high, but since it is very simple and Adworkmedia offers great features, no one minds signing up for the same. I have generated many leads for adworkmedia and earned a few bucks. You can also start promoting Adworkmedia CPA by clicking here to sign up.
Your job is to create campaigns on the traffic source of your choice and pass high-quality (converting) traffic to the advertiser.
You’re then going to get paid a fixed value every time a user completes an action on the advertiser page, such as entering their email details to win the $100 giveaway.
Sounds simple, right?
But you’ll also need to make sure you’re targeting the right customer demographic for the offer. The “Bank of America 100$ Giftcard (Email Submit)”I’m promoting is for United States of America citizens!
It’s also very essential to constantly optimize your campaigns in order to ensure your Return On Investing (ROI) stays positive while maximizing your earnings per click.
CPA Marketing Payment Model
Many CPA Marketing I’m recommended here, their payment method is usually:
Payoneer: is a financial service company founded in 2003. It provides USA, UK, AND EUROPE foreign bank accounts to its millions of customers all over the world.
It is a simple and cost-effective solution for getting paid by your international customers. And the good thing is “you can transfer money directly to your local bank account”
It is available in all countries in the world, and is, therefore, a good alternative to PayPal. And did mention we’ll both get a 25$ reward when you sign up with this link.
PayPal account: is an online payment platform owned by PayPal Holding Inc. PayPal is one of the most widely used online payment processors, supporting payment in over 100 countries and over 20 languages and with over 200 million active accounts. You can click here to signup if you don’t have one.
Benefits of CPA Marketing
CPA marketing is very lucrative and easy to adopt for publishers, however, there are other benefits I will discuss in this blog.
- Exposure: CPA is considered as an excellent marketing method due to its ability to reach out to a vast audience, thus you get a great brand exposure as the audience are interested in products and services, thereby increasing your total revenue.
- Revenue: generating revenue is a great motivation for publishers, CPA marketing can enable publishers to generate great revenue granted they are motivated and familiar with CPA marketing.
- Brand awareness: CPA marketing is an effective method by which publishers can increase their brand awareness, by associating your brand with credible business partners you have a higher tendency to become recognized as a household advertising publisher.
- Time-bound: CPA marketing has a tendency to create effective results in a short duration of time. This is mostly important for publishers who do not have a lot of free time but wish to generate more revenue.
- Pays More. Since advertisers are getting direct results from CPA marketing, they are more than willing to pay lucrative commissions to their affiliates. Most of these programs pay their affiliates anywhere between $1 and $50, a far cry from what CPC and CPM affiliate programs are paying their affiliates. As such, affiliates stand to earn bigger potential earnings if they promote these offers properly.
CPA Marketing Promotion Method
There are different methods to promote CPA campaigns, some of which involve having your own website, some that don’t. The truth is that CPA marketing is really not all that different than other types of marketing.
At its most basic you just have to take some time to consider the product that you are promoting and where you will actually find a market that is interested in either learning more or purchasing a product.
Having said all of that I will list a few examples of the more popular CPA promotional methods that you may come across:
1. Design Yourself a Website: – If you don’t already have a website, then now is the time to get yourself one. check my step-by-step guide on how to create a website.
It is possible to get accepted into some networks without having your own website, so you may as well give yourself the best chance of success. If you are a major publisher or an experienced marketer and plan on running the CPA ads on your site, then you can apply with your current domain. However, it’s more likely that you will have several smaller sites or none at all. In this case, you will want to create a website that brands yourself as an online marketer and describes the areas that you work in.
NOTE: if you don’t have money to start a blog or website, you can use a free platform like medium to write a review article related to the CPA marketing you’re promoting, then drive traffic to the sell page.
2. Sales/Landing Page – This site is usually more of a direct sales page and will likely introduce a lot more information on the product that it discusses. It will typically be a very hard sale and work to get its reader either clicking through to the merchant there and then or at the very least signed up to the site owner’s mailing list. Some sales pages will actually try to do both of these things, though it can often be beneficial to have one direct path through a landing page. Too many options can ultimately mean losing clicks.
3. Splash Page – This is usually content light and will have flashy graphics with some punchy headlines and copy to encourage readers to input their details or click through to the merchant. Product information is usually minimal and these types of pages are often reserved for products that need little explanation or are already famous i.e. competition for an iPhone or Macbook.
Having given you all these examples of websites that are used don’t be mistaken into thinking that you can only market through your own website. Other possible methods of promoting CPA Offers include posting to social media, like pinterest, Quora, Facebook Groups, Reddit, answers.com, linkedin, instagram, twitter, and forums etc.
Top 5 CPA affiliate networks for new bloggers in 2022.
Adwork Media is a CPA Affiliate Network with a global reach, this one is also one of my best CPA networks and I’m promoting
They offer real-time reports on their dashboard, they give you everything you need, as a publisher so that you can keep track of your offers and revenue very easily.
Adwork Media have their own tracker that you can use in order to get valuable data such as the browser, device, and location etc. of your converted traffic.
The minimum payment threshold is $35, and payments are made on a weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly basis.
Available payment options: Check, Wire deposit, PayPal, Payoneer, AlertPay/Payza, Western Union, ACH (Direct Deposit)
MaxBounty is known as one of the most popular CPA Affiliate Networks in the industry. They have an amazing dashboard and offer highly converting offers with great landing pages.
One of the things you can expect from this company is some of the highest-paying affiliate programs. They also offer great support to their affiliate partners with their team of affiliate managers.
The minimum payment threshold is $50, Payments are made on a net 15 basis, every week.
Payment options: Check, PayPal, Wire transfer, Payoneer, ACH (Direct Deposit).
CPA Lead is a pretty new CPA affiliate network. They just started in 2006, but they have quickly grown to become one of the most successful and widely popular CPA Affiliate Networks.
Something I really like about this network is that they pay every week and offer different payment methods. Another great thing is that you can also monetize mobile apps via this network.
The minimum payment threshold is: $50, Payments are made on a net-30 and net-15 basis, weekly with early payment (based on request). Payment options: Check, PayPal, wire transfer, Payoneer, ACH (Direct Deposit)
Clickbooth is one of the most popular and fastest-growing CPA networks. This company was founded in 2002 and it’s also known as one of the oldest companies in the CPA industry.
This network provides a whole range of products and services. They have many advertisers in different categories. Clickbooth pays almost $100 million a year to its affiliates. The minimum payment threshold is $50.
Payments are made on a Net-15 basis, every week. Payment options: Check, PayPal, Wire transfer, ACH (Direct Deposit)
SendinBlue: one of my favorites, only because it allows you to earn per signup! Yes, it pays 5 Euros on each sign-up you refer to SendinBlue. The best email CPA marketing.
It is also one of the Top Email Marketing Services out there.
The minimum payment threshold is $50, Payments are made every 30 days. Payment options: PayPal
Congrats, you’ve made it here.
In this CPA marketing for beginners guide, we’ve explained in detail: what is CPA marketing, how does CPA work, CPA marketing payment model, the benefits of CPA marketing, the CPA marketing promotion method, and Top CPA affiliate networks where you can start to make your first dollars online?
If you want to make money online, CPA is, without a doubt, one of the best ways to do so. If you’re considering getting into affiliate marketing, then I would suggest you start today with Adworkmedia.com .
Start now and join the CPA network that best suits you. According to me, both affiliate marketing & CPA are great sources of online earnings.
If you get value from this article, let me know in the comment section below and tell me which CPA Network you would love to start with.